 Local / United Kingdom / 5531
Re: Wanted 7777 Train Ideas book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
Was there one of these floating round the last fest (Ian's)? Paul Cook?? I
could be entirely wrong, it was a long day...

Phil.

No Phil, you're spot on. I do have one. It's in better condition than the
one that's just gone on E-Bay too.

Trouble is, I'm only willing to trade it for something that I really want
badly. At the moment I need a town fire station. It's got to be modern, but
non-juniorised, something like 6382, 6385 or 6389. And I'd prefer it
unopened or near mint in box.

If you've got a set that fits the bill, but you think it's worth more than
just a 7777, email me and I'll see if we can come to a more acceptable deal.

Tall order I know, but my 7777 means a lot to me.
Cheers,
Paul.