 Local / United Kingdom / 5443
    Re: Price reductions - where will it all end? —Alison Pike
   In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes: This sale makes me think that etoys.co.uk is about to go under, or is about to stop selling a wide range of lego. But it is not just Lego. They have got everything at half price, Brio, software, trains, Action (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Price reductions - where will it all end? —Mark Morgan
   (...) Yep, on the day Michael posted they had a selection of 43 different DVD titles. 2 days ago there were 7 left. Heck, I even ordered another child's car seat. Better go now to fill it up! Mark (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)