 Local / United Kingdom / 5419
Re: Get to Etoys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:18:03 GMT

Fantastic! I was planning on popping down to Southampton tomorrow to see if
any of the toy shops had any good sales, but I think I'll stay at home and
wait for my half-price UCS X-Wing and Tie fighter to arrive instead.

I couldn't find any mention of the 8458 silver champion - I guess it's out
of stock now. Only the 8444 helicopter and 8457 power puller are listed on
the 'advanced technic' page.

The half-price offer on the basic brick packs makes them a bit more
realistically priced!

It's rather cool that they have *all* Lego stuff reduced, including books
and watches and software.

Colin