 Local / United Kingdom / 5425
Re: Get to Etoys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:32:00 GMT

In article <G6CKyo.2ID@lugnet.com>, medwards@ukonline.co.uk (Michael
Edwards) wrote:

That's what I am here for,

I got a strange email this morning - it said www.etoys.co.uk
and that was it

I though I better check it out, and behold, 1/2 price Lego

8458 on one order, 10 min later I had a look in the SW section and UCS
X-wing, I had to think for a while weather to get it or not, and my
willpower let me down :-)

Should make me happy next week when the parcel comes,
as I had no Lego for Xmas :-(

What did everybody else get for xmas?

Just got two little sets off friends who know my interest.
2584 and 5920, plus a lego tie from SOH and a lego hat !
Mind you, I by what I want when I see it, all year round.

Michael Pratt