 Local / United Kingdom / 5400
Re: Lego Bargains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:33:05 GMT

Hi Pete,

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Callaway writes:
Paul, are you talking about the fest in February in Cheshire (or
nearabouts)? If so, I'll relieve them of their 7161 no sweat! Be nice if
they had another 8480 out the back, too!

Yup, that's the one! I have secured your 7161. The box is a bit battered but
it's still sealed so I assume it's alright.
No more 8480's though. Shame.