 Local / United Kingdom / 5397
5396  |  5398
Subject:
Lego Bargains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:56:36 GMT

Finally found some Lego bargains on my doorstep. The following were spotted
at CBS in Colchester. All are unopened with slightly worn boxes.

There were plenty of these:

8428 Technic Concept Car (with CD-Rom) £29.99
8462 Technic Tow Truck (Pneumatic) £37.49
8266 Technic Competition Spider Slayer (9v Motor) £20.24
6977 Arachnoid Star Base £26.99
6013 Shogun on horseback £0.74
6324 Police Trike £0.74
3591 Znap Rota-Beast £20.99 - Also saw some similar sized Znap sets with a
9v Motor, but I can't be sure if it was 3552 Hover Sub or 3571 Blackmobile
3501 Znap Jet Car £1.49
3502 Znap Bi-Wing £1.49

There was only one each of these:

8299 Technic Search Sub (Pneumatic with CD-Rom) - price not marked, probably
about £20
8257 Technic Competition Cyber Strikers £14.99
5561 Model Team Big Foot 4x4 £29.99
7161 Star Wars Gungan Sub £17.24
6004 Knights Crossbow Cart £0.74

I can't afford to buy them all to trade at a later date, but if anyone wants
anything in particular, I can pick it up for them and bring it to the next
Legofest. I've already got what I wanted - an 8480 Space Shuttle for £45!