 Local / United Kingdom / 5376
Re: Cheshire LEGOfest 24th February 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Very little to report so far.

Jason Briscoe & Michael are the only people who have expressed any
interest.

Have I picked a bad time for

a) the announcement

b) the event?

I'd be grateful for a bit more feedback, whether it be yay or nay :-)

Whoops, missed this one! Yep! I'm interested and can make either of those
dates at this stage. I can offer anyone a lift too if anyone needs one from
anywhere between Kingston and Cheshire.

It's about time I showed my mug at one of these events and met the UK team
(well, some of them anyway).

The Denmark trip sounds interesting too, but I'm hoping to get there before
my current season pass runs out. Otherwise I'll have to get another one.
What a shame!

Pete Callaway