 Local / United Kingdom / 5372
Re: Cheshire LEGOfest 24th February 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2000, Phil Traviss (<029701c0693c$405fd370$5901020a@castl
etoncomms.co.uk>) wrote at 21:48:21

Count me in! The only reason I didn't reply earlier was because I hadn't
bought a 2001 diary yet.

Cool! Lots of positive responses - no time this instant, but will
collate names, etc in the near future.

I'm not wedded to the 24th of Feb, if the beginning of March suits
everyone, I can accommodate a change. If so, I'd probably suggest the
10th of March. Anyone have any strong views?

Yes, I say we should bring back hanging! (but only for the really really
naughty people)

10th March OK for me too Tony. I might even have something built by then!

Jon