 Local / United Kingdom / 5349
Re: Cheshire LEGOfest 24th February 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:04:49 GMT

"Michael LeCount" <lecountm@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

I intend to come, but my life is not organised enough to commit 100% • right now.

I too should be able to come but I don't usually plan that far ahead.

At the last meeting there was a vague mention of making a group visit to
Denmark in the longer term - perhaps late summer. Is there large enough • mass
of willing participants to make this worthwhile?

Scott A

I would definately be interested in this idea, but once again you would • have
to set a date so that I can put it in my diary,

OK. How about we work towards the weekend of 22/23/24 September. Ideally,
I'd like to spend a whole day there. So how about we leave on the 22nd and
come back the evening of the 23rd?

What sort of price is accommodation in the area?

Scott A

and of course save up for
it, not re the cost of getting there but the amount I spend on Lego. I • mean
I'm still paying off the debt from the last trip to Denmark!!!

Michael.