 Local / United Kingdom / 513
Re: Got club magazine today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:18:01 GMT

Yeah I thought that was cool, the prototype Snowspeeder, Y-Wing and TIE
Darth-Vader look better than the final models.

I don't think they look better - some of the Snowspeeders are dreadful, but
its interesting to note the use of existing pieces (wing hinges, canopy,
tubing etc.) on the early prototypes before the production of new parts.

The TIE prototype looks like it has single piece 'wings'. Thank God they
didn't do that in the final version otherwise we'd have SW Jr. on our hands!

Huw