 Local / United Kingdom / 512
Re: Got club magazine today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:25:33 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:
For once the magazine has an interesting article, showing the designing of
the SW sets including pictures of some prototypes.
The pictures of the 'Model-Team' scale X-Wing, the Star Destroyer (which
probably has 10,000 pieces in it) and the treaded-thing-that-picks-up-robots
(pardon my ignorance) are great!

Yeah I thought that was cool, the prototype Snowspeeder, Y-Wing and TIE
Darth-Vader look better than the final models.

I'll scan this in this week - anyone interested - I think it's cool.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170