 Local / United Kingdom / 506
Re: Brief Layover in the UK - Where to go for LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:14:47 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

Mike Walsh wrote:

How are the selections for parts packs at LEGOLAND and/or other stores?
Other than S@H, the only place here in the US I have seen parts packs is • at
the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando.  Their supply of parts packs seems
to vary quite a bit so anytime I am in Orlando I swing by.

I am told they don't carry them anymore.

Huw

Langleys, a Toymaster store in Norwich, stocks some of them- but it's a
weird choice (occasional hinges, lots of Technic wheels and Toolo
screwdrivers but no plates or bricks) and that's not really near London.
Is this the only place in the UK that does?

(sorry, getting a little off topic here).

:: paul :: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/