 Local / United Kingdom / 499
498  |  500
Subject:
Brief Layover in the UK - Where to go for LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 03:01:40 GMT

Later this summer (August) I will be going to Sweden for a few days.  My
schedule includes layovers at London Gatwick both coming and going.  On the
way to Sweden I actually have a fair amount of time.  In around 8:00 AM and
out at 6:00 PM.  On my return I only have about five hours.

1)  How difficult would it be to go to LEGOLAND Windsor from London-Gatwick?
Reading the LEGOLAND web page it sounds very doable but is it really?

2)  Are there any good LEGO haunts in the London-Gatwick area or am I better
off taking the train down to Victoria Station and wondering around that
general vicinity?  If so, where do the locals recommend shopping?

Thanks for any advice.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh