 Local / United Kingdom / 5054
  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

Wow Anne, you do have some tight quarters for you, your husband and your LEGO. And here I thought I was running out of room for my LEGO. I'll never complain again..... by the way my LEGO room is (and I am embarrassed to say) 40ft x 20ft (12m x 6m), (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

You what??? Your house isn't large??? 12m x 6m is our entire ground floor: living room, kitchen, toilet... You americans have too much space at your disposal. Try the west of Holland for a change! Duq "Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where do you keep your Lego?

(...) Believe it or not?..:-) Is it possible believing this? We live in a house which is 100 m2 including all the utilities and balcony, and you have 72% of that area as a Lego room. My lego place is a corner in our second room (about 10 m2) in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  RE: Where do you keep your Lego?

(...) I have all my LEGO in my dorm room (8x10 ft / 2.5x3m, including the closet), as well as my computer, books, bed, sound system, and clothing. It's kind of difficult to get arround when I take out the boxes to build... Yet there's a whole lot of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)