 Local / United Kingdom / 4891
Re: Old Tesco stock and more reductions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:59:22 GMT

My local Tesco (Chatham) still has a few Sith Infiltrators at £9.99 and
Naboo Fighters at £7.99.

LMK if anyone wants them at the usual cost + p&p...

ADVANCE WARNING

Tesco "Home and Wear" sale starts on MONDAY :-)

Dunno which (if any) LEGO sets will be reduced, but it's worth a look!

Just Jono .oO