 Local / United Kingdom / 4829
Re: Old Tesco stock and more reductions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:42:06 GMT

They have just reduced the Sith Infiltrator to 9.99 and the Naboo fighter to
7.99.

Get your Siths for all those grey plates!

There may be some more reductions on other sets (will check at a larger store),
but the Gungan Sub and X wing are still at full price.

Mark