 Local / United Kingdom / 4790
4789  |  4791
Subject:
Old Tesco stock!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:31:14 GMT

Just popped in for a pint of milk on my travels and found a store that had not
labelled any of the recent Star Wars reductions.  I mean none.  They are now
out of speeder bikes, snow speeders and land speeders, but I left about 40
Naboo Swamps and a dozen or so light sabre duels at the reduced prices.  They
also had about 8 pod racers at £29.99.

I will swap multiple speeder sets for SW sets that I don't already have, namely
7115, 7124, 7134, 7140, 7144, 7150, 7155, 7180, 7184 and 7190 (well, I can live
in hope)

Anyone interested in splitting the Naboo Swamps with me?  Possibly a Droid army
or airfix plane stands?  I'm after most of the green bricks for when I get down
to some building, (I was inspired by the MF and the train station on saturday).
Post here to say if you want any and how much you're willing to pay for the
parts.

I'll go back on Wednesday to stock up and clear the shelves.  That was one
expensive pint of milk.

Mark