 Local / United Kingdom / 4871
Re: ScotFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:25:43 GMT

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G209tv.9yn@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Ok, who fancies flying up from Stansted to the ScotFest on the 9th Dec?

I have just checked www.ryanair.com for fares. I just CANNOT believe that
they are so cheap. Flying up on the 8th and coming back on the 10th cost
the grand sum of 27.20 GBP return! (about 18 of which are taxes) It would
cost
more than that to park the car there for 2 days, I expect! (Chris Dee,
just how close are you to the airport :-) )

If we can get a crowd up on the plane, it'll be a good do! How many can
you put up, Ian?

Huw
Incredible prices - just curious how many seats are available at that • price.
I've not decided about the trip yet, but I'm only 10 minutes from Stansted • if
you want to park outside my house.

Chris

I'm hoping that I can tag along :-) Chris: will you neighbours mind you
setting up a car park on you front lawn ;-)

Just Jono .oO