 Local / United Kingdom / 4833
4832  |  4834
Subject:
ScotFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:06:05 GMT

Ok, who fancies flying up from Stansted to the ScotFest on the 9th Dec?

My wife is not working, so I'm up for it, and have a provisional pass.

I have just checked www.ryanair.com for fares. I just CANNOT believe that
they are so cheap. Flying up on the 8th and coming back on the 10th cost
the grand sum of 27.20 GBP return! (about 18 of which are taxes) It would
cost
more than that to park the car there for 2 days, I expect! (Chris Dee,
just how close are you to the airport :-) )

If we can get a crowd up on the plane, it'll be a good do! How many can
you put up, Ian?

Huw