 Local / United Kingdom / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
Shop@home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:45:39 GMT

I'm just getting back into Lego and have seen lots about Shop@home
which looks like its for the US only. Is there a UK version?

How does one get hold of a up to date catalogue? I'm mostly interested
in Technic/Mindstorm sets. There was a 4WD & 4WS super car a few
years ago (set 8880 I think). Does anyone know where to get one? or
the Space Shuttle (set 8480 I think)?

Thanks for any info you can give me,

Antony.