 Local / United Kingdom / 485
Re: SW at last in TRU Hayes....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:28:20 GMT

They still have loads of football starter sets, too. All of
them at 15.99.......

Cardiff has about ten sets of the Flybo 6493, which as any fool know, is
£8.49 at Tesco (I've got a lift this evening), and TRU still want £24.99 for
it. Thank heaven for Tesco, because I'll have all but the weird car thing
from the range by tonight! (I really can't be bothered looking up numbers or
names...)

Steve
Llegogogoch-
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/