 Local / United Kingdom / 4811
  Southport Lego Fest/Show

(...) Dear Michael and all, Yes I am coming to Southport - (no wife, son or dogs this time though) and ned to know what to bring to show. I have lots of room in the car this time and was contemplating something along the lines of a Space model from (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Southport Lego Fest/Show

(...) Alan Thats great ! A space display would be excellent. I could fill in 1983 I think, can you give me some model numbers ? By the way I still have your black bricks ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)