 Local / United Kingdom / 4817
Re: Southport Lego Fest/Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:40:00 GMT

In article <G1LG11.HLK@lugnet.com>, alan@kershawcomputing.freeserve.co.uk
(Alan Kershaw) wrote:

Article: 4811 of lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.uk
From: "Alan Kershaw" <alan@kershawcomputing.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Southport Lego Fest/Show
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"

Then when I snap my fingers I will ask you a question.....

Michael Pratt

Dear Michael and all,

Yes I am coming to Southport - (no wife, son or dogs this time though)
and ned
to know what to bring to show.
I have lots of room in the car this time and was contemplating
something
along the lines of a Space model from every year 1978 to 98 (xcept i'm
missing
an 83 at the moment) and Jo's Paradisa if you want.
I've got a couple of large boxes with trades in and a little bit for
sale to
the public.
One of my friends has just approached me with a list of sets from the
70's,
still boxed, that he 'wants to get rid of' - Will of course try to
dissuade
him.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw

PS I will buy trans red antennae (4 tall) anyone has spare.

Alan

Thats great ! A space display would be excellent.
I could fill in 1983 I think, can you give me some model numbers ?
By the way I still have your black bricks !

Michael Pratt