 Local / United Kingdom / 4811
4810  |  4812
Subject:
Southport Lego Fest/Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:

"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"
"I am coming to Southport on 21st October"

Then when I snap my fingers I will ask you a question.....

Michael Pratt

Dear Michael and all,

Yes I am coming to Southport - (no wife, son or dogs this time though) and ned
to know what to bring to show.
I have lots of room in the car this time and was contemplating something
along the lines of a Space model from every year 1978 to 98 (xcept i'm missing
an 83 at the moment) and Jo's Paradisa if you want.
I've got a couple of large boxes with trades in and a little bit for sale to
the public.
One of my friends has just approached me with a list of sets from the 70's,
still boxed, that he 'wants to get rid of' - Will of course try to dissuade
him.

Cheers

Alan Kershaw

PS I will buy trans red antennae (4 tall) anyone has spare.