 Local / United Kingdom / 4646
Re: TVLF 2000 - One Month To Go - Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:00:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
With one month till the Thames Valley Lego Fest on 23rd September I though I
would issue a roll call.
So who's coming?

regards
lawrence

I'll be there.  I'll bring some of the stuff I took to Huw's (two mechs, X-
Wing and Imperial Shuttle SnowSpeeder alternatives).  I'll try and improve on
the Caledonian and Mallard 4.5V trains, and I might have a better AT-AT by
then.  I'll also bring my new Minifig carousel.  I'll bring my Bulldozer too -
I didn't expect that to get such a good reception.  If anyone can help me out
finding some 2x1 transparent plates I'd be grateful.

I'll probably be buying (classic space, any black Technic, old train wheels
and possible magnetic couplings, any old 9V track), but I won't be selling.

Jason.