 Local / United Kingdom / 4638
Re: TVLF 2000 - One Month To Go - Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
With one month till the Thames Valley Lego Fest on 23rd September I though I
would issue a roll call.

PS, the maps at streetmap.co.uk seem a bit slow loading. I get a 312 not
connected to server message many times. However, persist and refresh and
eventually they come up (might just be freeserve of course)

Also anyone studying the map to find out how to get there should note that
whilst the entrance to the hall is in Wellington Road, the car park is at the
back of the hall and only accessible from Lower Broadmoor Road.
You can of course pull up out front first to unload. This is advised as the
car park is on a lower level and would require a flight of stairs to be
negotiated with your delicate lego in hand.

regards
lawrence