 Local / United Kingdom / 4644
Re: TVLF 2000 - One Month To Go - Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:32:41 GMT

I'll try and be there (money allowing), I'll also try and drag my housemate
along as he's after some space stuff..,

    I'll be bringing along some early 90's town sets that I'd like to trade
for space or pirate stuff. I'll bring along a box of parts for trade as
well - anyone need any Fabuland?

    Any (fairly) experienced brikwars players coming along? I've played a
few times so if anyone wants a quick battle or two...

    I'd love to try SJ's Pirate game, but only having 2 ships + a couple of
cutters, it's going to be a bit difficult...

        Steve