 Local / United Kingdom / 4555
4554  |  4556
Subject:
Lego in Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 19:19:20 GMT

Well having just arrived back from Legoland Windsor, which may not sound that
interesting if it wasn't for the fact that I was in Legoland Billund
yesterday. I have to say that if you can get there in the next day or two,
Billund that is, pay it a visit as they are currently in the process of
clearing old stocks of Lego and some of the prices are up to 50% off. With a
very good exchange rate of over 12kr to the pound on some sets, this makes it
even better.

I also managed to get some excellent buys on old service packs. If anyone
wants to buy a 9v train motor, set 5120, I can let you have one for £10 as I
have some spare. Email me, lecountm@yahoo.co.uk. I also managed to pick up
some sets that are not in the new catalogue and limited to Germany. When I've
emptied the van I will post details.

Michael.