 Local / United Kingdom / 4550
Re: New Catalogue - it's out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 21:23:46 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk>
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.eu,lugnet.loc.uk
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: New Catalogue - it's out!

I am rather reliably formed that a new catalogue will be released
imminently. The twist is that the whole of Europe will have the same
catalogue.. and the same product line! The only exception to the uniform
distribution will be Scala - in the UK, this will only be sold at the to
Lego UK shops (Bluewater and Windsor).

Yep! Got it at LSB today. 80 pages, front cover captioned "LEGO 2000" and
"Toy of the future". IFC "LEGO has been voted 'Toy of the Century'..." and
"...now we're aiming for the next"

Sounds similar to the German one I have been sent.

Please bring a stock next Saturday!

I have just started building 8458. You are right - there is no figure. In
small writing on the front of the box it says "Figure not included".

It looks like an awesome model. over 1000 pieces. At least 10% of them are
black friction pegs!

Huw