 Local / United Kingdom / 4446
Re: Used, Boxed 7745 etc £60 is this a good deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I concur with Lawrence on this. 60 UKP is a great deal for a 7745. Check teh
German version eBay; there have been several for sale recently at much higher
prices.

I saw one go without track but with platform for 150DM - around £50.

Carbon 60