 Local / United Kingdom / 4438
    Hello to UK Lugnetters —Ben Le Foe
   Hello everyone, following Mark's example from a couple of weeks ago, I thought that it was really high time that I stopped lurking and stuck my head out to introduce myself. My main interests are Star Wars and more or less any of the space-themed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Hello to UK Lugnetters —Lawrence Wilkes
     (...) Welcome Ben (...) You will find many space fans. And hopefully at a legofest a source of those missing parts (if you can get yer hands on em first) (...) Star Wars is the only lego my 12 year son is interested in. So I think this strategy has (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Hello to UK Lugnetters —Simon Denscombe
     (...) It's My Own Creation Officially :-) (...) What's wrong with just building the sets - that's their purpose, some pieces to build a specific model. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Hello to UK Lugnetters —Jason Briscoe
   (...) Many thanks for your comments Ben, and hopefully there will be room in the car, we just need to sort the meeting palce out? BTW (by the way) the Ultimate Lego book is quite good? well I think it is, wtach the price though my wife bought mine (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)