 Local / United Kingdom / 4441
Re: Hello to UK Lugnetters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 14:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ben Le Foe writes:
Hello everyone,
following Mark's example from a couple of weeks ago, I thought that it was
really high time that I stopped lurking and stuck my head out to introduce
myself.
I found my way onto lugnet thanks to the kind advice of Jason Briscoe, from
whom I got hold of the massive pod race set (which I'm sure I would have
killed for when I was 10!). I hope to come along to the Thames Valley Fest
with him (if there's any room in the car under the Lego).

Many thanks for your comments Ben, and hopefully there will be room in the
car, we just need to sort the meeting palce out?

BTW (by the way) the Ultimate Lego book is quite good? well I think it is,
wtach the price though my wife bought mine for me at full price but I have
seen DK agents knocking them out at bootsales for betwen £6 and 9!

Regards,

Jason