 Local / United Kingdom / 4402
Re: train part prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:13:19 GMT

Clearly time for a 'rip off Britain' campaign. I shall write to the Daily • Mail.

Joking aside its not fair though is it?

It's absurd. Given the proximity of Denmark to, well, the whole of Europe,
prices should be a lot less.

I say we have a no-Lego day, like the petrol pump boycott. Nobody has
anything to do with Lego that day, except to explain to news crews what
we're doing. Maybe picket at Legoland. Maybe we can get Lego quaking in
their boots =)

Steve