 Local / United Kingdom / 4288
Re: 4558 Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:23:44 GMT

HA!

Still got all of mine (though considering getting rid - the stuff's
never going back in them ;-)

Actually, a substantial quantity haven't had the contents removed yet.
Roll on retirement :-)

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Simon Robinson (<Fx5DLG.FyH@lugnet.com>) wrote at
00:34:28

I bet one day in about 20 years time we're going to wake up and
discover that collection of yours is worth tens of thousands of pounds.
At that point the rest of us will start regretting never finding the
space for those boxes :)

--
Tony Priestman