 Local / United Kingdom / 4237
Re: 4558 Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

What do you mean with "box" ? just the carton box (wrap\packing), or a
complete set ? If the bricks are incuded, I wand it, if it's just the box, i
don't.

It is not complete (768 parts missing) & the instructions are missing also -
these can be found on brickshelf though.

I knew it, you're a lieing double-crosser, accourding to the piece count at:

http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/item.pml?116

there are only 736 pieces in this set :o)

That is weird Pause says 768

Scott A

Greetings, Manfred Moolhuysen.