 Local / United Kingdom / 4241
Re: 4558 Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:21:11 GMT

OK OK yes it's me. And, yes, it will live with its friends courtesy of your
good self.

You'll all be sorry one day when you find that elusive set ... unboxed. Me,
I'm just sorry now I have no space left...

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: 4558 Box

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
It is now in Phill's grubby hands... or it will be soon.

Ah - I take it this would be the same Phill who has most of the
boxes I used to have?  Well I think that it's lovely to know
that that little Metroliner box is destined to have a happy
social life, surrounded by so many of its fellows that it'll never
ever get lonely.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com