 Local / United Kingdom / 4281
Re: Unbeleivalbe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:44:44 GMT

I was lucky in that my local toy stack was closing down for
refurbishment for a week, and knocked them out for 25% off.
Possibly still not hte cheapesst possible, but having moved
and getting rid of the car now don't have any decent toy
shops anywhere near me! 90 and 60 didn't seem too bad at the
time.

Stacey Witney wrote:

I bought the X-Wing and Tie-Fighter sets from Toy Stack about 9 days ago,
paying 120 and 80 UKP respectively.

I've just been along to another local toy-shop (Harvey Johns in Watford) to
see the same sets priced at an umbelievable 85 UKP and 70 UKP!!!!

Do I feel p***ed off or what?!

-Stacey