 Local / United Kingdom / 4266
Re: Unbeleivalbe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:00:09 GMT

"Stacey Witney" <news@huggable.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Fx6Gz0.MpB@lugnet.com...
I bought the X-Wing and Tie-Fighter sets from Toy Stack about 9 days ago,
paying 120 and 80 UKP respectively.

The 'normal' prices are 115 and 75 respectively, with OTT shops charging 140
and 90 tops (AFAIK)

I've just been along to another local toy-shop (Harvey Johns in Watford) • to
see the same sets priced at an umbelievable 85 UKP and 70 UKP!!!!

Wow! 30 quid off the X-wing?!? Watch out - you might receive a bundle of
requests for 'em - £15 profit to you and _your_ buyers would still be saving
£15 on those 'normal' prices ;-)

Just [stirring] Jono .oO