 Local / United Kingdom / 4209
  Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall

(...) I meant times 1.5. That is, if reddifest was 100 sq m then this is 150 sq m (...) Do you mean is the show open to the public? Good question. Its up to us to decide I guess. Southport seemed to go well. I had a small thought about opening it to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall

(...) LEGOFest - Private Event LEGOShow - Public Event I think it's either one or the other, I think over the year we should have a mixture of the two, Southport went well but so did the ReddiFest proof that both are successful. I think Thames (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: TVLF 2000 Web page up - Its a BIG hall

(...) Responses here and direct to my email suggest this is a private legofest. So private legofest it is. regards lawrence (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)