 Local / United Kingdom / 4179
Re: Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:43:00 GMT

In article <Fwrs0E.Bs5@lugnet.com>,
lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk (lawrence wilkes) wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
As the bricks are second hand and in variable
condition I think I would sell for £1 per 100g.
I can separate out colours if folks prefer.
Any takers ?

Michael Pratt

Jon got the busy bee figures the wrong way round

Their price for new bricks is £1.00 for 130g (not £1.30 for 100g)

I bought some 1857 boxes from Entertainer recently at £6.00 which
worked out
around 50p per 100g

regards
lawrence