 Local / United Kingdom / 4166
Re: Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:33:02 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:FwoJMn.Hwr@lugnet.com...
"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000624215304.63505C@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
In article <FwLKwE.6rJ@lugnet.com>, lawrence_wilkes@msn.com (lawrence
wilkes) wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I am rather overloaded with bricks at the moment.
Just bricks in all colours.
What is the going rate per kilo and does anyone want some ?
Michael Pratt

FWIW: Paul @ Busy Bee sells standard bricks (1) for £1.30 per 100g...

1. just red / yellow / blue / black / white / green? in 2x? sizes IIRC -
correct me someone?

Ain' it always the way: find that bit of paper _after_ hitting send...

Paul only sells blue, yellow and black that way - someone buys up all his
red and white, so that's why he has the other colours left over from
splitting down big boxes. I'm sure that green bricks turn up in his 'bulk
box' @ £5.99...?

Just Jono .oO