 Local / United Kingdom / 4165
Re: Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:26:15 GMT

"Michael Pratt" <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
news:memo.20000624215304.63505C@mpratt.compulink.co.uk...
In article <FwLKwE.6rJ@lugnet.com>, lawrence_wilkes@msn.com (lawrence
wilkes) wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I am rather overloaded with bricks at the moment.
Just bricks in all colours.
What is the going rate per kilo and does anyone want some ?
Michael Pratt

FWIW: Paul @ Busy Bee sells standard bricks (1) for £1.30 per 100g...

I've been weighing my sets recently before splitting them (2), but I'm
averaging just over 10p per gram (3)!

Just Jono .oO

1. just red / yellow / blue / black / white / green? in 2x? sizes IIRC -
correct me someone?

2. seems like a fair(ish) way to split the cost of a set between AFOLs

3. based on the normal retail price, _not_ the discounted price!