 Local / United Kingdom / 4152
Re: UK traders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:01:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, David Jolley writes:
I realise this isn't the trading post, but are there any UK residents looking
for trades out there, or is EVERYONE american?! I'm especially looking for a
UK based copy of instructions to 7128 (speeder bikes).

Hi David,

If you can wait about two weeks I'll bring you one (I'm moving from Australia
to the UK). I have five so one less won't hurt. After all, it's the LEGO I'm
more interested in ;-)

Any other instructions you're after? If so I'll see what I can do...

Pete Callaway

Hi Peter - yeah, I can wait a couple of weeks. That'd be great. Contact me
when you've arrived then.

I am also after other instructions, although they're all older. I need:
6645, 6541, 6352, 6175, 8620, 8825, 1822, 1484, 6357, 924, 920, 885, 889 and
894.