 Local / United Kingdom / 4147
Re: UK traders (Jon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, James Ng writes:
Hi Jon,
I sent your payment for the train station and the minifig packs, please
confirm this be replying, please. Thanks, oh and ANYONE in the UK want to sell
any OLD castle's, thankyou. I live in Australia...

Later,
James

I suspect I am whistling in the wind here(1). James, please consider taking
these sorts of messages to email instead of posting them as public replies to
the newsgroups. If you don't know how to do that, seek help and learn how.

1 - this is about the 5th such request to Mr. Ng I have seen, I suspect he's in
write only mode, or at least only reads what interests him and ignores
feedback. But it's worth a try. Right now, he's giving 12 year olds a bad name.

++Lar (thank goodness the internet hadn't become prevalent when *I* was 12...)