 Local / United Kingdom / 4141
Re: UK traders (Jon)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:13:01 GMT

Hi Jon,
I sent your payment for the train station and the minifig packs, please
confirm this be replying, please. Thanks, oh and ANYONE in the UK want to sell
any OLD castle's, thankyou. I live in Australia...

Later,
James

"David Jolley" <Trapnet2@aol.com> wrote in message
I realise this isn't the trading post, but are there any UK residents • looking
for trades out there, or is EVERYONE american?! I'm especially looking for • a
UK based copy of instructions to 7128 (speeder bikes).

We all trade to some extent ;-) Most of our trades are carried out a fests
though, or at least they start there and are finalised by e-mails, or we
pre-empt them by posts before the event. The only time we tend to post
offers to this group is when sets turn up on discount, and we offer to pass
them on at cost.

FWIW, Scott and I are into splitting down sets for parts, and I have a
trader-friend's stock of second hand parts too, which I bring along to fests
or invite people to my place to sift through. The Speeder Bikes came up at
25% off a while back, but I didn't buy any - perhaps some of the other guys
did though - someone might have wanted the Scouts and not the
instructions... :-)

Anyway, does Todd (or any of the UK contingent for that matter) object to
UK-specific trades / wants / offers being posted to this group (I'm _not_
suggesting auctions though as they're rarely UK-specific), or would it call
for a new uk.b-s-t group or some such?

Happy hunting ;-)

Just Jono .oO