 Local / United Kingdom / 4080
Re: Fest fatigue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:41:00 GMT

In article
<memo.20000531200655.62209A@mpratt.compulink.co.uk>,
mpratt@cix.co.uk (Michael Pratt) wrote:

In article <000801bfca75$c288e8c0$eb75883e@pbncomputer>,
jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk (Jason Briscoe)
wrote:

Some months ago we were hearing reports of fest • fatigue.

Now there are talks of the next fests,

I would like to do another Southport Show-fest !
Sooner rather than later.Autumn ?????
But I must have more train lay outs this time.
There is public demand for more like the one we had,
and it is a good way to sell off sets that you would not
sell on ebay !

Michael Pratt

How about late August during the school hols????
I dont want to steal anyone s thunder if other fests
are planned.

Michael Pratt