 Local / United Kingdom / 4014
Re: Fest fatigue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 31 May 2000, Michael Pratt (<memo.20000531200655.62209A@mpratt.c
ompulink.co.uk>) wrote at 19:06:00

I would like to do another Southport Show-fest !
Sooner rather than later.Autumn ?????
But I must have more train lay outs this time.

Well, I feel a bit guilty about missing the last one, so I'm glad it was
a success. I've no idea what I may be up to in the Autumn, but I do
intend to have a go at some train MOCs some time, so I might have a good
reason to attend :-)

--
Tony Priestman

I fully intend to be there too, with 9v MOCs, all of which are extremely
robust and capable of several hours at full speed in view of the public*.

Jon

* in between re-builds.