 Local / United Kingdom / 4071
  Another LLW report

As advertised, I made the Pilgrimage yesterday. It was a fine day for taking photos, so I took lots. And let me tell you, a 400mm lens is *great* for picking out details :-) I'll be able to resolve the 'how did they make that circle' question, and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Another LLW report

(...) It was the engineer in me that was disappointed in the dome. We must have different engineers in us. I just thought the roof was rather bland and should have had some ribbing in it. The rest was OK though, and I thought the interior OK A (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)