 Local / United Kingdom / 4078
Re: Another LLW report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Contrary to Lawrence, I thought the Millennium Dome was great, but
that's probably the engineer in me coming out. I'm not sure if it was
drawing the crowds, or if the path is narrower at that point, but there
were lots of people in my way :-)

It was the engineer in me that was disappointed in the dome.
We must have different engineers in us.

I just thought the roof was rather bland and should have had some ribbing in
it. The rest was OK though, and I thought the interior OK

A couple of funny comments I heard whilst looking were
'That's an accurate model, there's hardly any people'
'Thats good, saves me having to visit the real thing'

regards
lawrence