 Local / United Kingdom / 4062
  Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

I am buying ALL the NEW minifigure packs at BULK price, tell me your price for them, I live in Australia so you have to be willing to send internationally, james_ng@start.com.au (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

If you sell to this guy, make sure that he pays up front. I [stupidly] sent him a 4556 train station (urgently, for his son's birthday) way back in February, and he still hasn't paid me. Just [Angry of Kent] Jono .oO "James Ng" (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

Hi! Jon, I am paying UP front if you want, you jst don't want to accept it, and I did send the check I am going to check my post office on Tuesday!!! If you still want to sell UPFRONT e-mail james_ng@start.com.au (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

Hi Jon! Seeing that you neve replied back I assumed you got your check and that's that but seeming you haven't I am very angry as well, As I said I will check this out on Tuesday but in the mean while I will send the Cash for ALL the minifigure (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

Amazing that he was requesting this for his son's birthday. I just saw the following message from him: (...) Your non payment issue might have something to do with a 12 year old having a son old enough to build a 4556. Something doesn't add up. In (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

OK James, so you're not a "thief and a liar" [my interpretation of your terrible spelling], but you have a wife and a son, and you're only 12 years old? You have some explaining to do. (...) Jon. Todd: if this kind of flame war is unacceptable or (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

Hi! Jon, did you get my e-mail I think you will like it, :) I hope we can re- establish a friendship soon. Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying Ninja Figures

Hi! I am sorry Todd, this will not go on, Jon contact me instead, thanks. I need some ninja figures, right away. Any one selling them for a reasonable price, contact me at james_ng@start.com.au Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price

(...) If you are buying them at bulk price why would you want any of us to send you some? We would have to pay retail price then shipping to Australia. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)